POSTER SESSIONS INFORMATION:
Posters will be displayed in the Exhibition Area on the ground floor of the Palais des Congrès.
Thursday March 22, 2012: 09:00 - 18:30, "P101 to P410" (Poster Session from 13:45 to 15:00)
Friday March 23, 2012: 09:00 - 18:30, "P411 to P715" (Poster Session from 13:45 to 15:00)
Posters P101 to P410 - Thursday March 22, 2012 from 08:00 to 08:45
Posters P411 to P715 - Friday March 23, 2012 from 08:00 to 08:45
Posters P101 to P410 - Thursday March 22, 2012 from 18:30 to 19:00
Posters P411 to P715 - Friday March 23, 2012 from 18:30 to 19:00
Poster dimensions = 80 cm (width) by 100 cm (height).
Please note: vertical positioning only, NO "landscape" layout.
Please keep in mind that at least the presenting author should be duly registered to the meeting.
Online Abstract Submission Website is close
Abstract submission deadline : January 12th, 2012.
Authors will be notified by e-mail before January 26th, 2012, whether their abstract has been accepted and the date, time and form of their presentation.
- By submitting an abstract on this web site, you represent that you own or otherwise have rights to the written summaries of research or observations ("Abstract") provided by you to EUROPEAN CONGRESS ON OSTEOPOROSIS AND OSTEOARTHRITIS, (hereafter "ECCEO") utilizing this site.
- ECCEO acknowledges and agrees that as between ECCEO and you, you own all right, title and interest of any nature, throughout the world, in and to the Abstract, including any copyright registration or applications for copyright registrations relating thereto anywhere in the world.
- You grant to ECCEO a non-exclusive, perpetual, sub-licensable, worldwide, right and license (or sublicense, as the case may be) to use, copy, modify, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available the Abstract in any form or format, including without limitation, through the Internet on various websites of ECCEO and ECCEO's licensees or ECCEO's affiliates, intranets, CD-ROM, and any other technologies whether now known or developed in the future; and to permit end-users to copy, display and print it for their own personal or business use (but not for resale by any such end-user). ECCEO will not edit or modify the content of the Abstract, but may modify the format to fit the look and feel of the media on which it is displayed or distributed.
- You agree that ECCEO may delete your Abstract from the ECCEO Database at any time without prior notice and without refund of any fees to you.
- These Terms are governed by the internal laws of the State of Minnesota. You agree that any action arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms may be brought only in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Minnesota, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction, venue and convenience of such courts. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if it is in writing signed by the ECCEO. No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, void or unenforceable by any court having competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.